From humble beginnings...
Originally located in a former automobile service station on 25th Street, the Bicycle Station was owned and operated by husband and wife Matthew Battin and Melissa Rose since May 2000. We moved to our new location at 1201 Washington Street in 2007.
The shop is now owned by husband and wife Jesse and Chase Smith, who purchased the business in August 2021.
We are all avid cyclists and advocates for improving cycling in our community and beyond. We all use bikes for transportation and recreation.
We are a small locally owned bicycle shop offering great brands, knowledgeable and experienced staff and a great service department.